Silver and Blog is a platform for Oakland Raider fans. Since we have a non-stop thirst for Raider content, here are some dope blogs for Raider Nation to read:
What else do you read for Raider news and opinions?
Let us know if we left someone out. Tweet us @silverandblog or shoot us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Las Vegas Raiders – Full Press Coverage In Depth Coverage of the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and Fantasy Sports
- Raiders Corral Broncos, Look To Futureby Terrance Biggs on October 19, 2021 at 9:22 pm
Following two straight losses and the resignation of their head coach, the Las Vegas Raiders traveled to Denver with a unique ability to write their own destiny. The game against the Broncos had massive implications on the remainder of the season for both teams. Coincidentally, both the Raiders and Broncos started the season 3-0 before The post Raiders Corral Broncos, Look To Future appeared first on Full Press Coverage.
- Raiders Opinion: A New Day In The Desertby Terrance Biggs on October 14, 2021 at 7:38 pm
With the news of Jon Gruden’s resignation following the release of crude and offensive emails he had sent to other league officials, the Las Vegas Raiders need to trad water. The Raiders named special teams coach Rich Bisaccia as their interim head coach. Typically, when an interim head coach is named, the season looks all The post Raiders Opinion: A New Day In The Desert appeared first on Full Press Coverage.
- Raiders Rival: Bridgewater And Shurmurby Terrance Biggs on October 13, 2021 at 10:02 am
After the Gruden resignation, the Las Vegas Raiders must rebound, regroup and progress. With that in mind, they make the annual trip to Colorado to face the Denver Broncos. The Raiders seem to look for answers, while the Broncos thirst for credibility. One team wants to shut the door on the recent past, while the The post Raiders Rival: Bridgewater And Shurmur appeared first on Full Press Coverage.
- Raiders Opinion: The End Of The Gruden Regimeby Terrance Biggs on October 12, 2021 at 4:29 am
Yesterday, Jon Gruden stepped down as the coach of the Las Vegas Raiders. After emails surfaced that included further bigoted language, the die was cast. Jon Gruden leaves Nevada without another championship, playoff appearance, or the respect of anyone leaguewide. That same aggressive bluster that lured fans and wooed ownership became his ultimate undoing. Around The post Raiders Opinion: The End Of The Gruden Regime appeared first on Full Press Coverage.
- Raiders Fail Versus Chicago, 20-9by Terrance Biggs on October 11, 2021 at 4:39 am
When the Las Vegas Raiders left the field, they lost not only a regular-season game, but a sense of self. After carving out a definitive identity during the second Gruden tenure, the last two weeks opened up more questions than answers. By dropping Sunday’s game to the Bears, 20-9, the Raiders fall to 3-2. More The post Raiders Fail Versus Chicago, 20-9 appeared first on Full Press Coverage.
Raiders Snake Pit Oakland Raiders News, Podcasts, and More
- Raiders’ Abram goes from maverick to dependableby Ray Aspuria on October 20, 2021 at 6:12 pm
There’s only one defender who’s played every single snap for the Las Vegas Raiders through six games. And the player may surprise you based on an injury history that caused him to miss 18 of the 32 games his first two seasons in the league. But for these 2021 Raiders, safety Johnathan Abram simply doesn’t
- Quick Slants: ‘Complements’ to the new Raiders’ chefby Ray Aspuria on October 19, 2021 at 1:51 am
It took Rich Bisaccia one game to achieve something from his Las Vegas Raiders his predecessor could only attain fleetingly: Complementary football. And thus, “complements” to the Raiders’ new chef. Thoroughly motivated by the departure of a head coach that led them in the previous five games, the Raiders played inspired and, more important, loose
- Raiders kick off Rich Bisaccia era with dominant victory over Broncosby Steve Corkran on October 18, 2021 at 3:16 am
It would have been easy for the Raiders to do a face-plant at Mile High Stadium on Sunday against the Broncos, and few would have blamed them in light of the Jon Gruden saga. Instead, the Raiders rallied around interim head coach Rich Bisaccia and each other and parlayed their head-spinning week into a season-saving
- Onto the Broncos: Raiders focused on key AFC West matchup Sundayby Ray Aspuria on October 16, 2021 at 5:29 pm
“Head coach of the Las Vegas Raiders. Wow. That’s the only thing I’m gonna get choked up about? Holy shit.” Talk about genuine emotion from interim Raiders head honcho Rich Bisaccia. Those words, that raw emotion, came near the end of the press conference Wednesday, but it’s impact was reverberating. Through the course of his
- Gruden’s legacy after second Raiders stint nowhere near as impressive as first four-year runby Steve Corkran on October 15, 2021 at 3:56 pm
When Jon Gruden and the Raiders parted ways the first time, after the 2001 season, he left behind a team on the cusp of a Super Bowl. When Gruden resigned Monday in the midst of his latest four-season stint, interim coach Rich Bisaccia inherited a team no better off than when Gruden arrived. Such is
The Raider Ramble “A fresh and unique take on everything Raiders”
- Revisiting Statement Victory By Raiders Under New Head Coachby Marcus A. Krause on October 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Fortitude. That’s one of the words that come to mind when looking back at the Raiders’ victory over the Broncos. Fortitude is what it took for Las Vegas to put the Jon Gruden controversy in the rearview mirror. It was … The post Revisiting Statement Victory By Raiders Under New Head Coach appeared first on The Raider Ramble.
- Winners And Losers From Raiders Win Over Broncosby rdreamer007 on October 19, 2021 at 3:00 pm
It was a great day to be a Las Vegas Raiders fan as the Silver and Black marched into Mile High and came out with a victory, 34-24. The game was not as close as the final score would indicate. … The post Winners And Losers From Raiders Win Over Broncos appeared first on The Raider Ramble.
- Raiders Passing Game Review Versus Broncosby Jason Willis on October 19, 2021 at 1:00 pm
After a tumultuous week, the Las Vegas Raiders got back in the win column on Sunday. The passing game took center stage in this victory; here’s how they fared. Derek Carr Was Lights Out From the first drive, it was … The post Raiders Passing Game Review Versus Broncos appeared first on The Raider Ramble.
- Knee Jerk Reactions Following Raiders’ Week 6 Victoryby Dalton Blackman on October 19, 2021 at 3:10 am
No Gruden? No problem, as the Las Vegas Raiders left Mile High with a win! Best Defensive Line This Century In 25 years of watching the Raiders, it’s hard to remember a defensive line that won this consistently. They seem to have several guys … The post Knee Jerk Reactions Following Raiders’ Week 6 Victory appeared first on The Raider Ramble.
- Rich Bisaccia Wins In Raiders Head Coaching Debutby Philip Robinson III on October 18, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Rich Bisaccia entered Sunday’s contest against the Denver Broncos as rookie head coach for the Las Vegas Raiders. Having come into his position through less than desirable circumstances. As a leader of men, he utilized his number one skill, belief … The post Rich Bisaccia Wins In Raiders Head Coaching Debut appeared first on The Raider Ramble.
Las Vegas Raiders – Last Word on Pro Football NFL Team News, Analysis, History, Schedule, Rumors
- Maxx Crosby Dominates in Las Vegas Raiders Win Over Denver Broncosby Sebastian Livermore on October 18, 2021 at 8:47 pm
Despite going through the craziest week in franchise history, Maxx Crosby put the team on his back and helped dominate the Denver Broncos. The post Maxx Crosby Dominates in Las Vegas Raiders Win Over Denver Broncos appeared first on Last Word on Pro Football.
- Jon Gruden Resigned: Here Are Some Possible Las Vegas Raiders Head Coach Candidatesby Matt Fallon on October 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Potential Las Vegas Raiders head coach candidates now that Jon Gruden has resigned. The Raiders need a new head coach. Here are some options. The post Jon Gruden Resigned: Here Are Some Possible Las Vegas Raiders Head Coach Candidates appeared first on Last Word on Pro Football.
- Derek Carr Struggles in Las Vegas Raiders Loss To Chicago Bearsby Sebastian Livermore on October 11, 2021 at 8:21 pm
The early-season MVP bid for Derek Carr is officially over. Despite struggles from the offensive line, there is no excuse for his performance The post Derek Carr Struggles in Las Vegas Raiders Loss To Chicago Bears appeared first on Last Word on Pro Football.
- Offensive Line Needs to Pave the Way in Week 4 for the Raidersby Matt Fallon on October 1, 2021 at 2:30 am
The Raiders offensive line will need to improve, especially in the running game, if they want to start their season off 4-0. The post Offensive Line Needs to Pave the Way in Week 4 for the Raiders appeared first on Last Word on Pro Football.
- AFC West Title Race Is Wide Openby Yvonne Hew on September 30, 2021 at 11:45 pm
The race for the AFC West title is open. The Denver Broncos and Los Angeles Chargers could give the Kansas City Chiefs a good fight. The post AFC West Title Race Is Wide Open appeared first on Last Word on Pro Football.